Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our Rap Song Is Ready

I’m the best from the west
While you’re messing with me
Why don’t you let me be
Now be like a bee
And fly away to your hive
In the leaves surrounded by many bees
Why everyday do you want to mess with me
Don’t you all see
it’s just Who I want to be.

This is a spiritual lyrical free style.
Meanwhile, haters think my rap is fragile
So don’t be a hater
Be a player of the game
Night slayer

Why are you taking my beat man you better hop off the streets before you get beaten
I just told you man go back home and eat some spam
If you can’t hit this beat you better go back living on the streets
Just like I told you man I ain’t your boy so hope my swag cause you ain’t class learning what I am
Just tell me what you want
What you want my money man
I advised you back up as far as you can
Before I call the police man.

No goggles no problems
Surgery is a waste
Got goggles on my face
Looking goofy all over the places
Walking all over
They‘re looking at me like I am discreet
No goggles no problems x3
I wear these goggles to play some sports
They look at me like I am ugly
They hate it cause I got more skills
Then you ain’t part of the team
We ain’t trying to start beef with you.
I am just a man with goggles x3
All right peace

This is a spiritual lyrical free style.
Meanwhile, haters think my rap is fragile
So don’t be a hater
Be a player of the game
Night slayer

When we were with our friends playing here and then
We went to the moon and then came back soon
I went to my room, I saw a big balloon
Then it said that we should go out soon and then find another balloon
I would like to bake a soft sweet cake
My sister is always rude when it comes to sharing food
I love pretty girls in pink swirls
You get the best of both worlds, chill it out, take it slow then you rock out in the snow.


We are ready for rehearsal…

No comments:

Post a Comment